Project Title: Integrity, ethics and anti-corruption strategy in Roșiori de Vede Municipality
Beneficiary: Roșiori de Vede Municipality
Implementation period: October 4, 2021- September 2, 2022
Prevent corruption, increase transparency, ethics and integrity within the Municipality of Roșiorii de Vede by implementing measures to prevent corruption, uniform application of mechanisms, procedures and rules of ethics and integrity and improving knowledge and skills in preventing corruption.
1. OS1:Increasing the level of integrity and resistance to the risks generated by corruption within the Municipality of Roșiorii de Vede by making specific documents.
2. OS2: Raising awareness of the risks posed by corruption among both citizens and public administration staff..
3. OS3: Increasing the degree of professional training of the staff within the City Hall of Roșiorii de Vede.
- Unified application of ethics and integrity rules, mechanisms and procedures in public authorities and institutions;
- Increasing the degree of implementation of measures to prevent corruption and evaluation indicators in public authorities and institutions;
- Raising awareness of corruption among both citizens and public administration staff; Improving the knowledge and skills of staff in public authorities and institutions in preventing corruption;
- Certification of staff from public authorities and institutions upon completion of courses in the field of corruption prevention, transparency, ethics and integrity;
- Adoption by public authorities and institutions of operational procedures on anti-corruption preventive measures and related indicators;
- Participation of staff from public authorities and institutions in training in the field of corruption prevention, transparency, ethics and integrity;
- Development of an anti-corruption platform to which all the targeted actors of the community will have access, depending on the role played within the society, respectively: public institutions, employees of public, private institutions and citizens. Within the anti-corruption platform, anyone will be able to report possible cases of corruption or breach of ethics and transparency.
The target group of the Project is composed of the own staff of the ATU Roșiori de Vede Municipality, in number of 65 people, of which 9 local councilors, 16 employees with management functions and 40 employees with execution functions.
Through the activities it intends to carry out within the project, ATU Roșiori de Vede Municipality wants to support the staff with responsibilities in the field of ethics and integrity within ATU Municipality of Roșiori de Vede, by implementing anti-corruption measures regulated by national legislation.
Capitalization of results:
The project at the time of completion will generate lasting results. The results that ensure the sustainability of the project will be of 2 types:
1. Outcomes related to the target group – Authority and public institution supported to develop operational procedures on anti-corruption prevention measures and related indicators and staff from public authorities and institutions participating in training in the field of corruption prevention, transparency, ethics and integrity. Once unitary rules and clear strategies on corruption, ethics and integrity are implemented, the institution and its employees will continue to apply them even after the project is completed. Trained employees of the public institution will also ensure the transfer of knowledge to new employees in the public institution. Inter-institutional anti-corruption communication and communication with citizens will continue even after the successful completion of the project through the anti-corruption platform.
2. Beneficiary results – the completed reports, analyzes, guidelines and procedures will be published and made available to all institutions in the municipality. Promoting the project and the results of the project will generate potential new partnerships for future regional and / or local and / or national projects. These results will be available to all public and private institutions in the municipality through the anti-corruption platform.
The total value of the project: 401,409.98 lei
The value of the co-financing: 393,381.78 lei
Project co-financed by the European Social Fund (ESF) through the Operational Program Administrative Capacity (POCA)